Ok. I’m not gonna talk about what really happened today. Something happened. Something that proved me the brittle girl. It’s obviously intrusive, not a reverie but real. I’m more than blanched, the tears that never sign to fall all my way back from Material Chem. Dept. suddenly poured like rain as soon as I arrived home. And later I was crying intermittently before I got my hold back.
And below is my school schedule. Yes I know everyone’s gonna see me furrowing – creasing my forehead again. Let you see it by yourself then.
- ２月１６日 Feb 16th : 卒論会 Undergraduate Graduation Thesis Final Presentation
- ２月１７日 Feb 17th : 修論会 Masters Graduation Thesis Final Presentation
- ２月２３日 Feb 23rd : 研究配属説明会 Meeting for Research Attachment
- ２月２４日 Feb 24th : 研究の見学 Visiting Research Laboratory – Open Lab
- ２月２５日 Feb 25th : 研究志望書の提出 Submitting Research Application Form
- ３月３日 March 3rd : 4年生・研究に進学できる学生の発表 Announcing the students who eligible to proceed to 4th year/research
- ３月６日 March 6th : 配属結果発表 Announcing the Lab. Attachment Result
That’s all for now. To those who wanna know how I did for my last final exam : I did badly. I don’t belong here, the place of all geniuses and easy to keep up students.
They can reach the goal by leisure walk, but I have to keep running, increasing my speed all the time. I fell several times, but I made my journey too far leaving my starting point behind. That means no turning back. Whatever it takes, I have to keep on. Sometimes I gave up and turned down my speed, knowing I am nothing to compete. But it’s now not about the speed, it’s about reaching the goal. I hope I’ll make it.