Uh huh. Do I made it sound a lil’ bit too impressive this time by the entry title? Gahh. I felt my English went poorer these days, neither my Japanese hasn’t develop any better!
O well. I actually have thousand one stories to share but I don’t know where to start from. I’m back to lab, others too. I got works to do but I feel like I don’t. There’ people around me but I feel like I’m alone. I always got my mp3 on, those earphones always stuck in my both ears but I heard nothing. Am I near to death already?
It’s me but sometimes I feel like there’s different me in me. Hmm sounds complicated huh? Forget it then. Let’s play FAQ then.
How about me lately?
– Fine, but not fine. Just recovered from fever last 2 weeks and now I got it again. My labmate teased me I got Influenza A …AGAIN. He sure went too far to joke on sth like that to me, his big sister!
How’s Sapporo lately?
– In changing season. We’re in the end of Summer (supposed to) but I think we’ve entered Autumn since the end of last month.
How’s my days?
– In the boredom. If before I could stay at lab until 10 pm even though I don’t really have experiments to do, now I can’t. As soon as I finished my stuffs, my home sweet home is floating on my mind! Not to mention if my stomach started growling or when my head started to spin (low-blood-pressure person never get rid of this, I guess?) , so my legs dragged me straight away to Prof.’s room, asking his permission to leave EARLY. Whatta hell’s happening with me? I don’t have the answer too.
How’s my final year research?
– Fine. Prof. just gave me new tasks – to kill my time, ACTUALLY. Obviously I finished what I should, but since there’s a semester left, it’s a waste to just come to lab to write a thesis, RIGHT? I need WORKS! At least EXPERIMENTS. No matter the results, just the works. That’s it. I’m glad I have something to work on. I can’t stay at my desk, chatting with friends on YM for the whole day just to wait until 5 pm! Or surfing on YouTube for new clip videos. Or downloading new stuffs from site to site! I can do that at nights, weekends, at home! Not at lab. Thanks Daddy (prof.). You know me the best!
How many months left before my graduation?
– Approximately 6. I hate the fact time fly away so fast now. I’m in the exact opposite from the past 5 years, if I remembered it correctly. When I’m sink in the middle of the nights, crying out loud alone in my room – that’s when I hoped time fly away as fast as it could. But now it’s different. Life’s a challenge. I need challenges to stay alive. Life’s need to be challenging. Agree with me?
Ok. There’s nothing more left to say, I guess. And I want to ask this to you guys. Share with me your opinions.
Is it a hint or just a coincidence if everyone that is in the same boat as you, encountered something that you still not know if it might happens to you, but since you are in the perfectly same situation with them, then the conclusion can be made is, you too going to encounter the same?